Saturday, October 29, 2011

Up High

Instructions:  Click the link above in a separate window and then come back to our blog and scroll through the pictures to this song.  Think about the millions of people in this country, the beauty of our world because of our Creator and the incredible loss because of our sin.  Then praise Jesus that He is our Rescue, our only Hope.


This is my Father's world...

To my listening ears - all nature sings and around me
rings the music of the spheres.
This is my Father's world. 

I rest me in the thought...

of rocks, of trees...

of skies...
of seas...His hand the wonders wrought.
This is my Father's world.
 O let me ne'er forget
that though the wrong seems oft so strong
God is the Ruler yet.

This is my Father's world.
(those are not rocks but buildings, houses, people)
Oh the battle is not done...cause Jesus Who died will be satisfied...
and earth-n-heaven will be one. 
 Cause Jesus, Who died, will be satisfied;
and earth and heaven will be one -
Oh earth and heaven
oh earth and heaven...will be one.
Up high I whispered with creation, "Come, Jesus come."

1 comment: