"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God,
the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations." Deuteronomy 7:9
- This verse is a good verse. It says a lot to this tired crew.
- We got our final things out the door, on the trailer and down the road.
- There were several glitches along the way so the trip took much longer than we anticipated.
- An awaiting nephew named Jude is such a blessing! He and Ethan never miss a beat.
- Once we got to McCook we are thankful to unload and store some of our things in friends' basements.
- It was good to see and hear Pastor Riguad and his family tonight. We appreciated his emphasis on Who God is and His power. Their hearts are so much for people to know God and to follow Him in their relationships.
- There were lots of hugs, hellos and good-byes.
- Tonight I said
good-byesee-ya-later to two stellar ladies. Emotionally I'm wiped.
- I'm so glad my mom buzzed in for a last snippet of time.
- Sleep - here we come.
|When life gives you boxes...|
|...make a fort!|
|Olivia was great fun all week long! We'll miss her.|
|Trailer number 1 rolling down Nebraska's highway.|