"This makes Jesus the guarantor of a better covenant.
The former priests were many in number,
because they were prevented by death from continuing in office,
but he holds his priesthood permanently, because he continues forever.
- Ethan went to work with Jason today. This is a great spend of energy and time with his Dad.
- Makayla and I looked through the old pictures my Dad passed along over steel-cut oats. She really enjoys family history and it was fun to have a moment with just her.
- A highlight of the day was Wanda's birthday lunch. These Life Group ladies are an incredible gift from God and for me the hardest part about leaving Broken Bow (unfortunately they wont fit in our suitcases). Wanda's heart for missions has been such a source of encouragement for our family! We are so thankful for her!!!
- We wrapped up our October newsletter.
- Jason took care of more list details.
- A dear friend came out with a sending gift. She explained how her two elementary aged sons wanted to use their hard earned lawn mowing money to help send our family to Haiti. Isn't that cool?! They've enjoyed friendship with Ethan and knowing him put a new perspective on missions for them. We are just blessed. I probably scared her when I tried to express again and again how thankful we are. It's hard to receive such generous and heartfelt gifts. Lord, bless these young boys with more of Yourself and grow in them a heart like Yours for the world.
- Finally, we gobbled spaghetti with the Meshke family.
- My lack of exercise with our whirlwind schedule and increased intake of sugary carbs is taking a tole on my hard earned duathlon efforts and attitude. I'm looking forward to a 'normal' schedule when these two categories can be more of a priority.
|Meet Wanda the Wonderful.|
|Our Life Group core with a welcomed extra.|
|Beth & Wanda are a good pair!|