"...for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose."
- Thankful. Thankful. Thankful! We feel overwhelmed by poured out love from so many friends and family. It is jolting.
- Our, "To Do List", is vanishing before our very eyes as we bit-by-bit annihilate it.
- We've known God's sufficient grace at every twist and turn in this journey and especially the past 3 weeks. He has used so many of you to encourage while wrapping up so many loose ends. THANK YOU!
- We journeyed to Omaha today with Jason's parents. They very kindly provided a little Cocoa Key fun for our family to enjoy. The dark slide with its unexpected twists and drop offs had us laughing and squealing. It is a fitting way to forge ahead!
- I'm blogging to Jason's deep papa voice reading once again to the kids - only this time from a hotel room.
- Looking forward to a rich cup of artificial life tomorrow morning, properly named, coffee.
|One last bonding moment.|
|The Schmick Boys (minus Cody).|
|Schmick Girls (minus Christin and Olivia).|
|2 Schmick Families.|
|On the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again. :)|