"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."
The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul that seeks him. Lamentaions 3:22-25
- Broken Bow Berean Chuch is exactly where God wanted us this past year. This morning when the elders prayed over us all I could think about is that we have received grace upon grace from this church. It is hard to explain how kind this church has been. Our hearts are full. Our lives are all the more rich. We've learned a lot from their examples in generosity and friendliness. Thank you BBBC. All glory be to God alone!
- There are people that God puts in your path and you're shaped by His work through them. They leave an incredible lasting impression. Some of them you get to know intimately and then there are others' testimonies that seem to sear your heart by the Spirit prompting, "Watch and follow them as they follow Me." We've enjoyed so many like this here in Broken Bow!
- We are officially 100% supported. Singing Lamentations 3: 22 & 23 this morning in church was such a delight; contemplating the faithfulness of God - His mercies just never run dry.
- I'm procrastinating the organizing, cleaning and packing of the storage room downstairs. It, however, is the next huge thing that needs done around here.
- Ethan is seeking a constant wrestling match with Jason. It is good to hear his constant giggling but under it all we've noticed that as we transition our insecurities rise to the surface. We become way more needy as a family. I'm more prone to sin with selfishness...looking for 'something' to satisfy. As frustrating as it can be - it is good to focus on our security in Christ and encourage each other in this satisfying truth. He is Enough!