“The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field,
which a man found and covered up.
Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field." Matthew 13:44
- Jason is officially not an employee in the USA. Weird feeling. Even though God is always the only Provider whether through a regular job/paycheck it is an odd thing to walk away from the employment world the way we've known it.
- We're wrapping up all sorts of loose ends on the packing front. The goal now is to weigh out 8 suitcases at 50 lbs each. It is almost laughable to look at what is left; wondering how in the world it is going to all fit into 8 things of luggage? We will soon find out. :)
- My friend Amy handed me the gift of herself 8 months ago one Wednesday - today she did the same in practical kindness and artwork. Very cool. Few people do this well - give their whole heart (me included). Amy crashed in on me and I'm glad she did. I've enjoyed her candid perspectives, loyalty and creativity. I've learned a lot from watching her this past year.
- We need people in our lives or we become quite stale and self-centered. We are not meant to be alone.
- Janet's card spoke so much truth and shared joy in following Christ. I needed that reminder.
- Again, the friendships we've enjoyed here in Broken Bow are such a gift!
- Ethan and his friend Cora played and played this afternoon. Makayla even jumped in. What a great way for the kids to get ready to move - playing!
- The Cooper-Clan graciously threw together a going away supper for us at the church. As we said our 'final' good-byes the girls were scheming another sleepover with Makayla. Why not? So Makayla is a guest at the Cooper's tonight.
|Ethan, Cora and Charlie (the dog).|
|One whole bottle of shampoo later and Charlie is feelin' the love.|
|Man-O-Man, Ethan has the best spot.|
|The Coopers - good friends.|
|Our Pastor's family from Broken Bow Berean!|
|Amy. She keeps it real and jumps in with her whole heart! One cool woman.|
|Cody and Olivia - they're Broken Bow residents now as we squeak out.|