Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eight


"The works of his hands are faithful and just;
all his precepts are trustworthy;they are established forever and ever
to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

  • Pumpkin pancakes for breakfast with a big cup of coffee.
  • Tackled a list of things to do this morning.  Jason stayed home to help on the looming list.
  • Then we were out the door to spend time with my Dad.  It was good to rake leaves, visit with him, look through old pictures and eat his homemade salsa.  
  • We got home in the knick of time so that Christin and I could make it to Life Group.  It was my last night.  I will miss this and these ladies big time.  I so don't even want to feel the sadness of so many good-byes.
raking leaves
Ethan was my Dad's shadow for the day.  :)
Teaching Ethan how to throw a knife.


1 comment: