Monday, August 29, 2011

All I Have is Christ



Almost a year ago the Lord lead us to Broken Bow, Nebraska. I can not begin to express how God has used this place and His people here to love us and send us out. Last night both of our pastors said, "You know, we're trying to pray you out of the country." Just their heart for shepherding us in this has been incredible and undeserving.  We're blessed.

Tonight I enjoyed another night of Life Group with a couple of precious sisters. God gave them when I least expected their friendship.  They have been such a means of grace this past year.  SUCH a means of grace!!!!  When we first landed here one of the life-giving truths was "Christ is all I have, Christ is all I need". That truth has nourished, convicted and motivated me for a year. This song was referenced tonight and again I am just praising God for His kindness, His vast love, His jealousy that draws us to enjoy Christ alone, His faithfulenss and the joy He freely fills us with when we wholly treasure, "All I Have is Christ." MM - MMM GOOD!  Lord help us to see you, to taste your magesty and to know your lavished splendor!  Oh but for the love of God through His Son - Jesus Christ.  What else can make this heart happy?!  We were made for this - to know His love!

No comments:

Post a Comment