Thursday, March 3, 2011

You Are Holy

In beholding the Lord God, my God, in all of His glory - all of His attributes, I am made content. Fears and temptations are quieted - the mind and heart focus. There is so much power when we simply enjoy God. Our happiness is filled - joy restored - fixed peace passes all understanding. This is what we were created to do - be in awe of our Creator God. It is so simple and so divine and yet this is exactly why so many things threaten to keep us from this place of gazing on the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. In this place there are rivers of life flowing that carry throughout our everyday. His Spirit washes and fills us fresh to walk in His ways and not our own. It is here that I am made whole. From here I am able to love all day without hypocrisy - without partiality. If I don't see Him then I'll be too busy with me. "Missions exist because worship doesn't." This is worship: "One thing I have desired of the LORD, that I will seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in His temple." ps 27:4

No comments:

Post a Comment