Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Great Is Thy Faithfulness

"Great is Thy faithfulness," O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be."

Jason sent this piece of hymn in an early a.m. text. as I was heading out for breakfast with a dear friend on too little sleep. With a long day ahead this hymn has been a great place to fix my mind.
Life is full and crazy busy. Our family is headed to Denver for a meeting with Christian World Outreach's staff. Jason is flying in from Minnesota while the kids and I drive. It will be good to be together for a little bit. Pray that God would go before us and accomplish His purposes in us. I, in particular, am growing a little weary in the busy transitioning. Pray for endurance and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment