Friday, July 9, 2010

The Littlest Things


"What joy our lives can be
when we continually prove His tenderness in the very little things.
There is nothing too small for Him to help."

"My Father, Maybe I've been ashamed to admit it, but it's true...It's those petty, little things that make me fail.
It's the moment's small distraction when I'm busy that brings out my impatience...the word that slights or insults that brings out my anger...all the small expenses that bring out my doubts and your ability to provide...
I've let these enemies come inside my "barrier"...and raid my peace.
But today, Father, I come to hide myself again in you..." -amy carmichael


How priceless is your unfailing love!
Both high and low among men find refuge
in the shadow of your wings!" Psalm 36:7

No comments:

Post a Comment